- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Welcome To Maryland Farms Chiropractic
Voted BEST in Brentwood 2 years in a row by Brentwood Lifestyles Magazine & By Brentwood Awards
We're so glad you've landed on the official website for Maryland Farms Chiropractic, your source for primary care healing, wellness and pain relief in Brentwood TN. Dr. Elizabeth Baker and the rest of our trusted team look forward to showing you and your family members how you can enjoy a lifetime of good health, optimal wellness, and natural pain relief through our conservative care services. Whether you're in agony from an aching back or neck, you need to improve your systemic well-being, or you just want to avoid future health challenges, we can help you take control of your quality of life -- all without drugs or surgery.
A Chiropractor Who Cares
You'll be happy you've gained a trusted health partner in our chiropractor, Dr. Elizabeth Baker. "Dr. Liz" has her own chiropractic testimonial to relate, having achieved relief from hip pain at a young age through chiropractic care when other methods failed to help. This early experience with the power of chiropractic medicine led her to commit herself to a career in the field, obtaining her doctorate from Sherman College of Chiropractic. Dr. Liz is ready to put her combination of training, skills, personal experience and compassionate care to work for you and every member of your family.
A Variety of Safe, Natural Treatment Modalities
The human body has a remarkable ability to heal itself -- sometimes it simply needs a nudge in the right direction. That's the idea behind conservative care; we employ safe, non-invasive, drug-free methods to correct underlying issues that lead to symptoms, rather than just looking at the symptoms themselves. A long-standing musculoskeletal misalignment, posture problem, acute injury or chronic degenerative ailment can cause neck pain, back pain, nerve impingement and even systemic health problems. Our chiropractor can discover the origins of these problems and treat them through:
- Chiropractic adjustment - Careful, precise spinal manipulation can help relieve aches and pains, restore normal spinal alignment, and help your nervous system function better.
- Massage therapy - Our head therapist, Ahmon, can administer massage therapy techniques to soothe painful muscles, relax the body, and promote natural healing.
- Lifestyle advice - We can point out areas in your life where you may be sabotaging your health, recommending changes to help you get well and stay that way.
- Nutritional counseling - You truly are what you eat, so make sure you're eating right. We can help you make healthy nutritional dietary choices.
- Corrective exercises - From rehabilitating injured joints to strengthening muscles, we prescribe a personalized corrective exercise program to help your body repair itself.
- Wellness evaluations - Our spinal screenings and wellness checks can help you avoid health problems instead of merely reacting to them.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Brentwood Chiropractor
If Maryland Farms Chiropractic looks like just what the doctor ordered, come and see us in person! Call 615-309-8279 to schedule an initial consultation!