- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Posted on 09-07-2017
Why See Your Brentwood Chiropractor
Can chiropractic care enhance your quality of life -- and if so, in what ways? If you're struggling with a health issue that resists standard medical treatment, you may have been pondering this question for some time. The fact is that chiropractic adjustment and related treatment modalities can have a profound positive effect on your health, comfort and mobility, possibly in ways you might never have guessed. Here are some terrific motivations for seeing our chiropractor in Brentwood TN, Dr. Elizabeth Baker.
• You've sustained an acute injury - Few things can cause back pain, neck pain, and other issues more suddenly and decisively than an acute injury. Falls in the home, auto collisions, workplace mishaps and sports injuries can push joint components out of alignment while also tearing muscles and/or pinching nerves. Common results include whiplash, sciatica, and cervical radiculopathy (pain, numbness or tingling in the arms/hands). Our chiropractor can administer immediate care to get our pain and other symptoms under control.
• You suffer from chronic pain - Pain and other distressing symptoms may be a long time in the making. Overuse injuries, awkward postures, untreated joint misalignment and degenerative conditions such as arthritis can present you with unhappy choice between corrective surgery and brain-addling painkillers. Our chiropractor can combine spinal adjustments, massage therapy and other techniques to help you master that chronic pain the safe, natural way.
• You need to improve your systemic health - Did you know that your spinal alignment can affect your systemic health? A misalignment that presses against nerve tissue can impair the nervous system's ability to regulate various physical systems, including your immune system. If you're sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, a visit to Maryland Farms Chiropractic could yield big dividends for your health.
• You want to stay well - The only thing better than receiving effective treatment for neck pain, back pain, and other annoying problems is keeping those problems from occurring. Periodic spinal screenings from our Brentwood chiropractor can help you achieve that goal. By identifying and correcting any little deviations from the norm, we can keep them from growing into major musculoskeletal and neurological barriers to good health. Our chiropractor can extend this form of preventative wellness to patients of any age, from babies to senior citizens -- which means that we can keep your whole family healthier for life!
Schedule an Appointment with Your Brentwood Chiropractor Today
As you can see, there are plenty of good reasons to schedule an appointment with our Brentwood chiropractor. Call 615-309-8279 to discover just how beneficial our services can be!
Do you know someone who visited a chiropractor recently? What was the reason for that visit?
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.